Motivated and passionate persuader who thinks on his feet and can offer media solutions to various advertising clients.
What you’ll do:
- Contact potential and existing clients to provide advertising, promotions and sponsorship opportunities
- Manage a client base and ensure clients’ needs are provided for and build a strong relationship with them for the long term.
- Develop and update an in-depth understanding of the industry, with regular analysis of competitive activity to identify opportunities for new products and revenue streatms
- Work closely with editorial and production teams to provide relevant information and ensure clients’ materials are placed on time and on spec.
- Maximize sales revenues, grow the client portfolio and achieve given quantitative and qualitative targets.
- Keep accurate records and provide regular reports on sales, contacts and opportunities.
What you need to qualify:
- Have at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-3 years experienced employees specializing in Ad Sales, Digital Marketing, and the like.
- Strong sales background with good network of corporate clients, with a track record for establishing excellent client relationships
- Assertive, energetic, confident, with strong negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Inquisitive, able to listen well, think quickly on his feet to build a case for the product
- Target-oriented with good fiscal management skills
- Independent worker & self-starter, able to work under pressure
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org