• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or similar.
• At least 2 years’ experience in marketing, PR, advertising or any related field.
• Experience working in Internet Marketing, particularly in Social Media
• Working knowledge of the most popular Social Media channels
• Exposure to current Off-page optimization practices and trends
• Superior understanding of SEO, SEM, and Social Media
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Highly organized and extreme attention to detail
• Must be able to multi task
• Strong organizational skills, critical thinking and learning abilities
• Excellent presentation skills with confidence presenting findings, analysis and information
• Identify new and innovative processes that maximize the ROI of Social Media for clients
• With a proven track record of increasing relevance and popularity of websites through Social Media activities
• Has a strong background in maximizing the value of Social media in tandem with SEM strategies
• Create continuous improvement in existing processes
• Responsible for defining and executing social media strategy
• Duties may include cultivating new communities and managing branded online communities on the company’s
behalf using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media.
• Provides relevant content while tracking metrics and monitoring relevant conversations
• Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels. This could include blog posts,
tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos.
• Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs,
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
• Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to
improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org